Salford, Greater Manchester
almost 2 years ago
Plant Systems Engineer
Salary: Circa £38K - 45K + Good pension + 25 holidays plus Bank holidays +
Currently recruiting for a Plant Systems Engineer to be responsible for the Maintenance of IT Components of Controls Technology and Plant Systems on a large Production / Process Plant in Manchester.
This position will continue to add a lot of value in several areas of the plant Continuous Improvement, DCS System, Hardware, Software, Infrastructure, Automation, CAPEX projects, Manufacturing Operations, optimization and standardization of business processes in manufacturing etc.
- Supports Electrical, Automation and Instrumentation master plans for the site
- Partners with Manufacturing Information Technology to define business requirements for MIT services
- Partners with other service providers
- Quality acceptance
- Support local manufacturing excellence initiatives
- Coordinate receiving of IT services related to the plant
- Contribute in depth knowledge in project engineering
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Ideal Sector backgrounds could be, but not limited to Chemical Plants, Food & Beverage, Process plants, Oil & Gas,
- Practical experience in Mechatronics, Automation, Process Control, Manufacturing execution systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Communicator -
- IT and network skills (profibus etc), configuration skills.
- Solutions Focused
- HNC Minimum
This position will have a lot of opportunities for progression - Please get in touch for more info.
To apply send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
PLC; Programmable logic controller; / Systems Engineer / Automation Engineer / Control Systems Engineer / Project Engineer
Dcs, plcs; ABB; Siemens pcs 7 ; electrical engineer, plant engineer, electrical supervisor;; utilities engineer; utilities supervisor; dcs; simatic pcs 7; deltav; delta v; process automation; rotating equipment; rotating machinery; steam, comah; boiler; pressure; plant; pssr; electrical; allan bradley; ; conversion; biomass; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; DNA; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; systems integration; maintenance; Manufacturing plant; valves; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers,