£17500 - £21000 per annum
3 months ago
Job Title: Planning Coordinator
Salary: Competitive; with leading benefits package
Job location: Worksop, UK
Cargill's plant in Worksop is a production facility at the hub of the UK confectionary industry. As part of Cargill's cocoa and chocolate business, we produce (in bulk liquid form) a full range of milk and plain chocolate for various applications for customers in the confectionery, biscuit, bakery and dairy industries.
The successful candidate will work as part of the sites planning and production team, providing cover for the Senior Planning Coordinator when needed in order to plan production schedules, raw materials and shift cover. The individual will also monitor and collate data for stable operations and 5S initiatives.
- To assist with the production plan with the oversight of the Senior Planning Coordinator, raising the production plan in their absence
- To assist the Senior Planning Coordinator in recipe modification in line with the sites continuous improvement plans
- Oversee 5S and Stable Operations including the monitoring and collation of data, reporting findings and improvement ideas to the Production Manager
- Planning staffing levels to ensure all production shifts are covered in the event of absence or holiday and that holiday requests are fully maintained
- Ensure the production team carries out their checks (food safety, quality, cleaning, glass/ plastic audits)
- Report relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and investigate when these are not achieved
- Ensure all production consumable stocks and cleaning equipment stocks are maintained to the correct level
- Comply with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Hygiene, Food Safety and Allergen Rules and participate in EHS activities on the site, including but not limited to internal audits and Cargill Behavioural Based Safety.
- Experience of working in a production planning role within a food or manufacturing environment
- Effective communication skills in fluent verbal and written English
- Able to problem solve
- PC literate including Microsoft Word and Excel.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today. Anne Oxton is the Consultant managing this role, and can be reached on 0161 707 1516 or email
The recruitment process and your data
This role is managed by Cargill's recruitment partner, Morson International. By submitting your CV for this role, you are providing your consent to your CV and application details being sent to Morson International for the purposes of managing the recruitment process. If you have any questions about how Morson International will use your data for this application process please contact Martin Doherty via 0161 707 1516. If you have any questions about how Cargill will use your data for this application process please contact