Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
2 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Planning Assistant to join a large Rail client based in Edinburgh.
You would be working alongside the Resource Planner to deliver road closures, resourcing plan jobs, supply plant machinery and sub-contract staff, update logs and provide administrative support.
Assisting with track access requests.
As Planning Assistant, you will support the access coordinator with all administrative duties to deliver a programme of access for railway works, using PPS/SSoWPS.
What you will do:
You will be working alongside the access coordinator providing administrative support. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
* Submit and process a variety of Access and Resource Planning requests in compliance with agreed processes and procedures.
* Accurately input, update and maintain relevant planning systems and records as required.
* Assist in the coordination and optimisation of all resources for efficient maintenance delivery.
* Provide effective support to plan changes and emergency works.
* Liaise with external and internal contacts across functions in relation to the planning requests.
* Assist in the preparation of reports as required
Your experience will include:
* Strong admin background
* Computer literate - MS packages / Excel - use spreadsheets for everything (data entry)
* Good communication skills
* Web based applications; Purchasing COOM / Access