£153.78 - £197.72 per day
Rail Technical Team
14 days ago
Job Title - Planning Assistant - Senior Administrator
Location - Edinburgh
In Scope of IR35
My client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their busy Planning Team based in Edinburgh for a period of 6 months with a view to extending. As a member of the Planning Team you will be assisting with track access and updating the databases. As the Senior Administrator you will also be responsible for booking and processing requisition orders on the inhouse database.
What you will do:
* Assist the Delivery Unit Planning team as directed.
* Assist in track access requests - using the databases and systems provided
* Submit and process a variety of Access and Resource Planning requests in compliance with agreed processes and procedures.
* Accurately input, update and maintain relevant planning systems and records as required.
* Assist in the coordination and optimisation of all resources for efficient maintenance delivery.
* Provide effective support to plan changes and emergency works.
* Liaise with external and internal contacts across functions in relation to the planning requests.
* Assist in the preparation of reports as required.
Your experience will include:
* Excellent attention to detail
* IT skills including word and excel
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Planning experience desirable but not essential
* Working towards or educated to degree level or equivalent
* Processing high volume activity