£310.00 - £360.00 per day
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Project Planning Assistant to work across a large transportation focused project in London
The Principal Accountabilities of the Project Planning Assistant will be as follows:
- Update Project programmes. Analyse completeness and practicality of project Budget and Cost.
- Communicate and demonstrate project planning best practice.
- Ensure timely submission of programme update information to the MPD.
- Assist project team(s) with the interpretation of periodic standard MPD reports.
- Work with other Project Planners regarding common MPD issues for the purpose of resolving a common solution for all parties.
The Knowledge, Skill & Experience expected of the Project Planner will be as follows:
- Circa 5years experience in construction planning for main contractor on major projects (ideally rail biased).
- Planning experience in developing construction programmes from cost plans for contractors, updating and reporting about progress on the works
- Excellent technical project planning skills with proficiency in common project planning tool sets (such as Primavera, MS Project)
- Degree in Engineering, Construction, Transportation technology or other field of practical science
- Knowledge of database development (i.e. SQL or MS Access)
*** This role is working in the public sector and as such the contract will be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis only. Limited companies or PSC's will not be permitted ***
In order to apply for the Project Planning Assistant or for a confidential chat please submit your details via this advert today.