10 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Planning & Configuration Control Engineer to work for one of our prestigious Aerospace clients. This is a 12 month contract based in Camberley.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Develop and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules.
- Create and issue line and base maintenance work packages and ensure parts and materials are scheduled.
- Reconcile maintenance plans to accommodate airline customer operational requirements.
- Monitor Deferred Defects, Minimum Equipment List and Configuration Deviation List (MEL/CDL) items and plan the required maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate operator recovery plans for operational disruptions and develop alternative maintenance plans.
- Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability.
Applicants will be required to have the following:
- Previous experience in a commercial aviation maintenance environment is desirable.
- To fulfill this role you should be able to navigate and understand content of commercial airplane technical manuals and associated documentation.
- Ideally you will have working knowledge and experience of 145 production planning concepts.
- You will need to be knowledgeable of industry and regulatory agency requirements as applicable to the control and management of tools.
- You will be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with a maintenance system such as AMOS, is essential.
- Logistics and dangerous goods handling experience an advantage.