Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Morson have a long-standing rand successful relationship with Manchester Airport Group and we are currently supporting them to recruit a number of roles, including a Planning Analyst within their ORAT (Operational readiness, activation and transition) team, which links into a complex programme at Manchester Airport.
The successful applicant should have good reporting, scheduling/planning experience and be competent using Primavera P6.
To assist the Planning Manager in the production of business information to ensure that the deliverables are on schedule in line with the reporting systems for the Construction of Terminal 2, landside and airside (and interim phases as required) and associated business change activities to be undertaken by the team to ultimately drive performance and mitigate risk.
Facts and Figures
* To report on the budget and ensure that any issues are reported to the Exec
* No direct reports
* No budgetary line responsibility
A list of approximately 6 to 8 statements identifying the principal outputs required of the job in order to deliver its purpose.
* To access and input the schedule into the P6 system ensuring full alignment with the P6 construction schedules to ensure continued alignment of activities.
* To identify any conflicts / risks / opportunities in a timely way
* To input any activities required for the Business Change aspects of the business unit into the P6 schedules to ensure continued alignment of activities
* To identify any conflicts / risks / issues /opportunities in a timely way
* To collate and produce regular reports on activities required for forums/ IBRs and stakeholder forums in a timely way.
* To ensure that the data reports are relevant and accurate.
* To manage the workload of reporting from a multitude of business and Stakeholder activities.
* Prioritise workload
Key Contacts and Relationships
* Airline companies (all levels of organisation)
* Handling Agent community
* Control Authorities
* Work-stream Planners
* Wider Team
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
* Good experience and knowledge of P6 scheduling tool
* Strong in using Excel / Powerpoint
* Understanding of Programme and Project Management reporting requirements
* Experience in producing management reports
* Able to take complex interdependencies and report in a simple way
* Needs to be able to work with detail and accuracy
* Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Ability to work with ambiguity
* Proven ability to develop and deliver reporting on a number of areas of the business
* Motivated to build strong stakeholder relationships
* Good at working as part of a team Core Behaviour Framework
The behaviours that must be demonstrated in the job.
All leadership behaviours apply but in particular:
* Planning - able to plan and organise activities to drive performance
* Commercial - ability to understand the commercial implications of reporting and the consequence of issues / changes.
* Collaboration - must be able to work as part of a cross functional team.
Interested? Please send your CV or call 0161 707 1516