£19000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Private Healthcare
4 months ago
Our Manufacturing client in Lichfield has a requirement for a Planning Administrator to join their Global business on a Permanent basis.
This is an administrative position and will involve processing tasks in Microsoft Word/ Excel and performing transactions in SAP.
The Planning Administrator is responsible for ensuring all process administration work for the operations, quality and supply chain teams are carried out in the most efficient way possible, to ensure the smooth running of the site to achieve internal and customer key performance indicators.
* Creation and monitoring of sales orders in SAP
* Creation of production orders and stock adjustments in SAP
* Determine customer requirements and communicate these to the relevant parties
* Determine packaging requirements from customer supplied forecast
* Ensure the all documentation of the goods in / despatch process are completed and maintained
* Generation of certificates of manufacture and analysis for production
* Maintenance of the manufacturing log by scanning, saving, filing and archiving all documents relating to the manufacturing process
* Maintenance of the customer complain log
* Assisting in the management of document control system
* Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner
* To be an active participant in the weekly meetings and contribute to the site Health and Safety culture
* Assist other departments when required
Qualifications / Essential Skills:
* GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English (Grade C or above)
* Good level of IT literacy with experience using Microsoft Office at an intermediate level
*Previous experience in an administration position within a manufacturing environment
* Clear communication skills with fluent verbal and written English and able to communicate to a variety of different stakeholders in the organization
* A strong customer focus and clear telephone manner
* SAP Experience
* Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) would be useful
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.