about 1 month ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Project Planner based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Develop and maintain the project master schedule in accordance with the contract, through direct liaison with other business functions. Ensure the integrity of data throughout the project life cycle. Prepare reports to provide project status information to the programmes team and customer. Identify schedule and cost variances and work with the programme team and directly with business functions to establish corrective actions.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Develop and maintain the project master schedule in accordance with the work breakdown structure (WBS), contracted scope, delivery dates, financial baseline and the clients procedures. If multiple sub projects exist, coordinate, control and integrate the interfaces creating logical links and maintaining updates.
- Work with the business functions to ensure the timely monthly updates of the schedule and drive to continually improve the quality of the schedule. Ensure the schedule and SAP data are aligned. Identify any data inaccuracies and proactively strive to correct the issue.
- Assess progress and analyse the impact of forecast changes (schedule and financial) to identify threats at the earliest opportunity. Perform critical path and 'what if; analysis, including the development of work-around plans, capturing, monitoring and driving associated actions.
- Control the project baseline (schedule and financial) to reflect any contracted amendments. Manage the approval and communication of these changes in accordance with Leonardo procedures. Control the allocation of contingency reserve and updates to the schedule baseline ensuring alignment to the risk register.
- Produce internal and customer reports to confirm the project cost and schedule variance, future key milestones and to include earn value analysis.
- Experience within a Planning role
- Experience with Microsoft Projects and SAP
- Aerospace experience would be beneficial
Please contact us for more information.