Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
1. To interact and become a key member of the project delivery team providing a quality service to support the effective delivery of the project.
2. To interact and support the effective information sharing / collection with all the project stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
3. Prepare a project work breakdown structure and plan / schedule which is capable of delivering the project objectives and providing effective project performance measurement and reporting.
4. To develop the appropriate quality plan / schedule in line with the project scheduling principles and processes.
5. Monitor and progress the plan / schedule and make changes as required. Develop recovery schedules and contingency plans in order to meet changed objectives as necessary.
6. Input the planning issues into the project's critical issues risk log. Review planning risks and monitor whether the risk register is updated accordingly.
7. Report actual performance and variance against plan and forecast outcomes. Highlight key milestone and critical path issues to members of the team, provide an assessment of the impact of such issues and recommend solutions to correct the position.
8. Monitor and audit contractor plans. Monitor contractor's planning processes so that they comply with Network Rail procedure requirements.
9. Interrogate contractor's statement of progress for schedule adherence and payment purposes.
10. Identify key resource requirements and monitor that these are properly booked and availability is maintained.
* Relevant experience in the successful scheduling of engineering projects.
* Knowledge of railway investment planning systems.
* Experience of using a number of project management scheduling tools & techniques
* Membership of a relevant professional body
* Understanding of the engineering requirements of work on the railway
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt.