Up to £0.00 per annum
25 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Planner based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Design and maintain the project schedule in accordance with the contract ensuring the integrity of data throughout the project life cycle, through direct liaison with all functions.
Prepare required reports to provide support. Identify issues and work with Programme Management Team and directly with functions to establish corrective actions.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Executing all activities in accordance with policy, procedure and processes.
- Establishing and implementing standards and best practice across Programmes or projects.
- Maintain and control the programme or project schedule baseline (dates and budgets) to reflect any contracted amendments. Manage the approval and communication of these changes in accordance with procedures.
- Direct the timely processing of schedule updates. Monitor the accuracy of project schedules and version control changes. Work with the Functions and Project Teams to drive the quality of the programme or project schedule and SAP WBS. Identify problems and provide support to improve processes to ensure the integrity of the data.
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team setting and also to provide leadership when required.
- Effective & persuasive in building a network of contacts, creating strong relationships with the performing functional areas.
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Microsoft Project (as core planning tool) and other common Microsoft packages.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on goals & priorities.
Please contact us for more information