Up to £0.00 per annum
30 days ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Planner to join our client, a leading manufacturer who provides into the aerospace and power generation sectors.
Within this role some of your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting on time delivery of right first time compliant engineering.
* Assisting engineering and project functions to set up and control projects, with emphasis on processes and planning activities
* Working with the department leads and Head of Engineering to identify engineering requirements and feed these into the capacity planning for Engineering.
* Responsible for coordination and control of engineering documentation, with emphasis on record keeping, maintaining, issuing and distributing documentation within the company and externally as needed.
* Supporting and actioning engineering processes and procedures to ensure compliance to business needs.
* Work with engineering to understand the scope of engineering tasks required to fulfil project requirements. Working on assessing timescales and work breakdown structures (WBS) of projects to feed project planning activities.
* Supporting Department leads to accurately forecast budgets and actual hours required to support and feed capacity planning for Engineering
* Understand and update Engineering processes and procedures at the direction of the Head of Engineering and Department Leads
* Working with Department Leads and Head of Engineering to create and manage departmental KPI's and drive process adherence
My client is keen to see applications from candidates of varying levels from the experienced to those starting out who have gained some Planning experience in previous roles ideally within the engineering sector.
For more details, apply here….