Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Planner based in Yeovil Somerset.
Essential for the role:
The project planner is a change agent who will influence key stakeholders to use the correct planning principles in order to achieve the planning outputs required during the bid/initiation phases.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent co-ordination and organisation skills
- A strong appreciation of project planning processes and procedures and ability to uphold them
- Expert planning knowledge and experience applied in complex environments (5-10 years' exp)
- Proficiency in working with common Microsoft packages and common project planning tools
- Educated to Degree or HND/HNC level ideally in a subject relevant to project management
- Association of Project Management (APM) level D or equivalent qualification in project management desirable