Salary on Application
about 1 month ago
Morson Technical Services
Morson Technical Services are looking to recruit a Planned Maintenance Technician based near Salisbury Wiltshire. The position is Home based but with regular travel.
The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following:
To provide preventative maintenance and restoration work to the deployed Systems. The Planned Maintenance Engineer operates within a defined geographic area and as such undertakes regular travel and employs good use of communications technologies to maintain contact with team members and Customers.
Planned Maintenance Engineers maintain Customer Systems in between site operations meaning the work can be normal business hours, night working and some weekend work.
* Responsible for the preventative maintenance activities of all Systems within their region
* Undertake cleaning and visual inspection of a variety of technology-based equipment (both inside and outside)
* Undertake System assurance testing to maintain correct operation of equipment
* Responsible for the identification and reporting of early System warning signs that if unresolved, could result in System failure
* Perform the System Maintenance regime as detailed in the relevant documentation
* Perform System safety checks including electrical safety checks
* Generation and submission of reports of work undertaken
* Monitor stock levels of spares and consumables and through liaison with the Central Repair Facility, reorder when minimum levels are reached
* May be required to assist in occasional System repair activities
* Working with the Service desk Team coordinate all planned maintenance tasks within the work schedule driven from the central incident management tool
* Take responsibility for the maintenance and security of the vehicle, tools, equipment and spare assets entrusted to their care by the Company
* Organise and coordinate activities with work Partner (Maintenance Technician)
* Accurately record and submit (within a timely manner) all routine documentation including visit reports, timesheets and other related administration
* Maintain relevant passes for access to Customer Sites as required (i.e. Airside passes)
* Any other reasonable requests from the business.
Applicants will be required to have the following:
* Some working knowledge of Technical IT systems
* Team player capable of working from own initiative with minimal guidance
* Must be confident in working at heights
Additional / special features of the role
* Role demands regular travel and good use of communications technologies to maintain contact with team members and customers
* May also require occasional travel outside of the assigned region to support other Teams