Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Morson International have an exciting opportunity for a Forward Planning Coordinator based in Yeovil Somerset
The SLICT Forward Planning Coordinator role is supporting the Production SLICT Manager with the forward looking Material Service element of a production order book for Leonardo Helicopters to ensure successful milestones and aircraft deliveries are achieved within financial and working capital budgets.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supporting the Production SLICT Manager in the forward planning and provision of appropriate material solutions to the production lines of the Yeovil site, ensuring solutions provided to mitigate risks which may impinge on customer on-time delivery and satisfaction.
- Deputise for the Production SLICT Manager in their absence which may include, but not be limited to, leading and developing a team of Availability Officers based in the production lines of the Yeovil site.
- Liaise directly with SLICT Support Coordinators, overseeing transmission of order books from forward planning status to production activity commencement.
- Forge strong working relationships with customers, senior management & relevant stakeholders ensuring material delivery issues are well communicated and proposed solutions are discussed and managed appropriately
- Influencing and Managing key internal relationships with Procurement, Logistics provider, Programmes, Engineering and MRP. Ensuring priorities are set and managed in the material flow
- Representing Material Services department at specified customer reviews for your programme(s) and where required deputising for the Production SLICT Manager at other senior reviews
- Prioritise and allocate assets for production across all programmes and, where applicable, agree priorities with Production SLICT Managers and SLICT Support Coordinators which may result in assets being re-directed. In these cases ensure impact analysis is carried out and briefed to management
- Escalate appropriately material issues causing risk and potentially impacting customer satisfaction to the Production SLICT Manager