£18 - £22 per hour
5 months ago
Vital Resources are recruiting for a highly skilled Pipefitter/Plumber to work on a project in Basingstoke.
Our client is a national M&E Contractor with numerous projects covering the area.
The type of project: Commercial
Location of Project: Basingstoke
Hours: 40-45 per week (8am - 5pm, 5 days per week)
Start date: 03/12/2018
Duration: 4 Months
In order to be considered for the position, you need to be able to carry out the following:
- Threading of steel using a threading machine
- Fabricate pipe installation on high level bracketry including installing
- Press Fit Installation
- Hook up and test pipework
- Fitting SVP's in PVC plastic and soil test
- Fit plastic flat duct, hand extract fans and duct them up to external plenum boxes
- Identify and mark-up builderswork holes
- 2nd fix kitchen sinks
- 2nd fix bathroom suits including handrails
- 2nd fix radiators
To be put forward for this role you must have either a JIB card, Skillcard or CSCS card. Which we will need a copy of prior to application being sent.
Vital will require the following to progress your application
* 2 Work Related References
* Proof of right to work in the UK (visa, passport etc)
* Any relevant qualifications
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Please contact Mathew Ashley on 02920 83 99 55 for more information on this role and others.
We have recently joined Facebook. Search "Vital Resources" and like us for daily job updates.