8 days ago
To be a pivotal part of the Phoenix Service Centre (PCS) Team providing a leading fleet management service to all MOD customers worldwide. The Service Centre Advisor is a key role as the first point of contact for all MOD enquiries under the Phoenix II contract. It supports the wider team as part of a global fleet management service for customers worldwide. Typically handling queries of a varied nature across a realm of services not limited to: Rental Provision, Lease Provision and management, scheduled services, incidents and events.
- To provide Service Centre cover across various shift patterns 24/7/365 (including nights, weekends and bank holidays) to ensure consistent Customer Service excellence.
- To provide telephony/administrative support to a wide variety of vehicle focused activities including scheduling, maintenance, incident management and fines and charges.
- To be an important first part of the customer journey, making sure that the values shine through in everything we do.
- To process all contacts in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- To ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are complied with at all times
- To actively contribute to the achievement of both individual and department targets and objectives
- Inputting booking requests within agreed timescales.
- Using the booking system to administer all booking requests within agreed timescales.
- Providing customers with confirmation of their booking and any further information required relating to that booking.
- To provide support to suppliers on the timely return of Overdue Vehicle rentals.
- Allocating a supplier to a booking checking it is from an authorised and contracted supplier listing relating to the requested SOR Code.
- Liaise with both supplier and customer throughout the booking process.
- Ensure all notes are correctly and accurately recorded on the system to assist Purchase Ledger Department (PLD) to clear all invoices.