Up to £11.00 per hour
9 months ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Personal Assistant / Administrator to support the team by organising meetings, attending management events, manage and control documentation and provide a point of contact for key customers, partners and suppliers.
The team requires the support of a proactive and well-organised individual with the following responsibilities:
- Proactive in helping the team prepare for and deliver effective meetings e.g. organising meetings and room bookings for the team; support in preparing presentation materials - attending meetings and taking minutes; distribution of minutes and action points post meeting + action-point tracking
- Writing comprehensive minutes for key Management meetings, Steering Committees and customer briefings
- Calendar management and mail inbox management (during travel), booking and arranging travel, visas and accommodation, if required
- Attending and supporting internal management events - providing support to managers meetings and conferences, team workshops and events including compilation of agenda's and team briefs etc
- Managing visitor arrangements to other sites in relation to the Strategic Programmes
- Site booking; meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and being a direct point of customer interface / contact
- Management and control of documentation associated with specified Strategic Programmes and Campaigns - e.g. collating and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations; maintaining document registers / logs
- Coordination and compilation of internal and external briefing material
- Supporting team access to UK Gov / MoD Bid Data rooms - collect data, identify changes and updates, ensure accesses and log-on details are in place etc.
- Provide a common point of contact for the UK Gov / MOD and any key customers, partners and suppliers
- Coordinate support for the Team's office facilities
- Act as point of contact for office IT and facilities teams
- Cover and support for other programme teams as required
- Collate weekly location for the Team, including maintaining training logs (Ethics & Compliance etc)
- Proven experience of being a Personal Assistant and administering a team in a complex environment
- Must be well organised and proactive.
- Must be able to demonstrate a professional level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- A good team player with a proven ability to prioritise work, organise and use own initiative.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint or a similar graphics package.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and committed individual with demonstrated experience of working under pressure to tight schedules
- Willing to occasionally travel throughout UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract. - then possibly an SC clearance
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; personal assistant; support; pa