Up to £16.00 per hour
8 months ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Personal Assitant to provide support to two HR Business Leads by being the first point of contact for all queries.
Key Role Deliverables
Personal Assistant / Administration and Secretarial support to two HR business leaders
Ensuring efficient administration of Filton site HR team
Will also be required to provide holiday / absence cover for another PA/Administrator within HR
For PA / Secretarial Support to HR business leads:
- Provides PA / Secretarial Support to HR business lead for Filton site and HR Business lead for Engineering
- Acts as first point of contact, both by telephone and direct contact.
- Manages diary & appointments, delegations/elimination of diary clashes.
- Creates and Manages physical and IT based filing systems.
- Organises all Travel Arrangements (National and International)
- Manages expense claim process.
- Organises meetings, for HR business lead, Filton and HR business lead for Engineering and their team meeting, including drafting/ assembly of presentation material, logistics and agenda.
- Develops and organises communications activities, within the team and externally to team.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support during Bi weekly HR team meeting, ensuring action documentation and tracking.
- Support recruitment business partners: booking interview rooms, sending invitations & instructions to managers, candidate correspondence, booking candidates on site, candidate expense claims, and updating recruitment trackers
- Support some Filton site meetings - take minutes, track actions
Key Skills and Competencies:
- IT Literate in all MS OFFICE products
- Specifically OUTLOOK, WORD,POWERPOINT, EXCEL, G Suite, embracing digitalisation to further improve ways of working
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Demonstrated good customer focus and flexible approach
- Demonstrate highest standards of Ethics and Compliance
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise own work
- Project management: able to plan and deliver projects e.g. organising events drumbeat teams actions, and development of administrative processes and tools
- Good team player
- Comfortable and reliable when dealing with sensitive and confidential information, showing discretion and integrity.
- Deliver consistently and reliably with good attention to detail.
- Good Interpersonal, Communication and Team working Skills, at all levels
- Development of HR Processes, skills and competencies
- To enable efficient and effective information and knowledge management
- Fulfilling Managers hopes / expectations for level of service to be provided.
- Managing expectation of Stakeholder Group.
- Developing Filton site Network.
- Balancing pro-active Project Work with reactive nature of PA Role.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; personal assistant; secretary