Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Rail Technical Team
15 days ago
A leading client in the Rail Industry is recruiting for a Personal Assistant (PA) to support the Project Director of their organisation.
Initially working on a temp to perm basis. The role will be based in Birmingham for 12 months with the possibility of moving further South down the line. Ideally looking for candidates who can be available to start at short notice.
The client has an industry leading track record of delivering major infrastructure projects.
You will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Project Director and Leadership Team, helping to manage and prioritise time.
You will work closely with the Project Director to provide a high level of administrative support, helping to make the best use of their time by dealing with all administrative tasks.
You will manage the Project Director's diary and meetings, collating and creating meeting materials, presentations and reports.
You will be able to effectively plan and organise your workload and take the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
* Provide confidential secretarial and administrative support
* Provide daily management of calendars to ensure time is allocated effectively
* Prepare, edit and format routine correspondence, reports and submissions including the preparation of various reports to an exceptional standard
* Maintain an accurate and comprehensive filing system
* Answer telephone enquiries and effectively screens calls, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and clients regarding appointments and meetings
* Coordinate requirements for stationery, furniture and transport
* Make travel and accommodation arrangements
* Arrange meetings, create agendas, distribute materials, take and distribute minutes
* Provide support resources for meetings (i.e. rooms/facilities, video/audio equipment and links, food/ refreshment)
* Build and maintain strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
* Maintain agreed databases and information sources to assist with report preparation, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurements, risk management and recognition of progress and identification of business trends
* Coordinate specific internal and external events within a specified budget