Chichester, West Sussex
£16.62 - £21.32 per hour
18 days ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide a total confidential administrative support service at Director level including:
* Serve as liaison and first point of contact for the office, including providing support to departments reporting to the Directors.
* Scheduling appointments and managing the Director's calendars.
* Managing correspondence and communications.
* Receiving and dealing with telephone enquiries (internal and external), including follow-up.
* SAP Time Management.
* Co-ordinating travel arrangements and itineraries.
* Compiling various reports.
* Minute taking.
* Maintaining records and other documentation.
* Recording and maintaining purchase requisitions/orders in SAP.
* Order and maintain stationery stock levels, within budget
Additionally, you will:
* Track, anticipate and prepare for upcoming deadlines, events, and agenda items that require action by the Directors.
* Project manage and co-ordinate special events, including arranging rooms, catering, presentation equipment etc.
* Conduct research and gather all necessary information prior to meetings and events.
* Co-ordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and organise and track agenda items.
* Identify and recommend improvements for administrative procedures and implement changes as appropriate.
* Assist in the resolution of complex, highly sensitive, and confidential administrative matters.
* Perform all other ad-hoc duties and requests as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
* Significant experience in an administrative/secretarial role.
* Strong time management skills.
* Secretarial qualifications including competent keyboard skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Written and spoken knowledge of the German language.
* Good communications skills.
* Excellent telephone manner.
Calm and serious outlook, with the ability to cope in a crisis situation
Pay grade is £16.62 PAYE or £21.32 LTD.