Up to £12.00 per hour
2 months ago
Job Title: Personal Assistant; Duration: 3 months; Hours of work: 26 hours per week; Location: Portsmouth; Pay rate: £12 p/hr PAYE
Undertake a range of specialist administrative duties specific to an executive office. The post holder will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the diary, meetings, travel (including international travel bookings and paperwork) and day to day movements of the Managing Director & Finance Director. A clear understanding of customer and senior corporate organisations would be an advantage. This post requires considerable clerical experience, dealing with senior stakeholders on a regular basis, the ability to work methodically and independently is key. Candidate needs to be both flexible and diligent in their work ethos.
Candidates must have experience in:
- SAP Concur
- Day to Day diary management of the two Senior Directors, MD & FD
- Managing travel and meetings, ensuring all align including domestic requirements i.e. Lunch, refreshments etc
- Arranging domestic and international travel, including all aspects of requirements, i.e. visa's, inoculations etc
- Organising stationery supplies, including photocopier requirements and kitchen supplies etc
- Managing the Corporate Purchasing card and ensuring all bills are paid and cleared in a timely manner
- Managing MD & FD Expenses, ensuring expenses are submitted and cleared in a timely manner
- Arranging access for visitors to Portsmouth Naval Base, cleared and able to arrive at meetings on time
- Regular contact with senior stakeholders both customer and corporation to enable priority of time is managed
Morson is acting as the recruitment business for this vacancy on behalf of their client.
PA; Personal Assistant; EA; Executive Assistant; Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control;