£30000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
Do you want to make a difference in the community and impact people's lives in a positive way?
This is an opportunity for a Performance Lead to join a real employer of choice on a 12 month Fixed-Term contract, ones that's changed the community landscape and one the you can say you'd be proud to work for.
They have an urgent requirement for a Performance Lead to support a team of 12. You can expect investment in your skills set and development of your technical ability from a mixture of hands on challenges and certified training.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar sized environment a possess;
- Ability to plan, manage and monitor projects
- Ability to provide vision and direction to individuals, gain commitment and ownership.
- Appreciation of SQL databases and Business (Desirable)
- Knowledge of performance reporting
- Experience of acting as a Business Partner offering support and analysis of data
- Ability to process large amounts of data in raw formats and find key insights
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Monitoring KPI's
In return for your hard work, you'll be reward and recognised with room to progress, home-working, flexible working and a great bonus scheme.
If you're a BI Analyst looking to discuss how this role can help your career please get in touch with Chris Coyne or apply directly through the Morson website.