£25.00 - £45.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently searching for a Performance and Reporting Lead for our client based in London and the South East.
Provide Programme Management Office (PMO) performance and reporting services to the Capital Delivery Organisation, including to the Head(s) of Delivery and the Head of Reporting and Control. The Performance & Reporting Analyst will provide rigour and challenge through assurance of data (financial and non financial) and to project teams in the production of assured management information in the form of dashboards and balanced scorecards. This role is pivotal to both the provision and assurance of data and information employed to assess and to forecast performance across Capital Delivery. The role will enforce the standards, templates, tools and reporting timetable issued by the Head of Reporting and Control to ensure consistency in information and performance insight.
Candidates must have the following:
* Member of a recognised body or Practitioner level MSP, Prince 2, PPSO, P3O and ITIL methods preferred
* Previous relevant capital programme, change management and PMO experience
* Ability to work to deadlines with good organisational skills
* Able to apply PMO tools and techniques and/or data analysis techniques
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
* High standard of verbal and written English required
* Ability to work flexibly when required - many projects are site-based, you will be required to travel across the region to validate project data and current status of work achieved and attend or hold workshops and meetings
* Excellent Microsoft Office and planning software utilisation skills, including BI platforms