Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£300.00 - £325.00 per day
16 days ago
Until May 31st 2020
Performance & Reporting Analyst
Here at Morson we are looking to hire a Performance & Reporting Analyst to join our clients in Milton Keynes.
- Coordinate production of overall investment plans for the programme.
- Provide an effective day-day service to the Programme and Project Managers in reporting on plans, costs, physical delivery and programme performance, including HSQE performance.
- Monitor so that data inputted into cost and performance systems meets data standards.
- Maintain project system and controls process in accordance with the requirements of the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP) through auditing of project teams.
- HND or NVQ equivalent in construction or engineering related subject.
- Successful relevant experience in the management, planning or delivery of major construction and engineering projects.
- A working knowledge of investment programme and project controls processes and systems.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt.