Up to £612.00 per day
21 days ago
We are currently looking for a Performance and reporting analyst for our client for a 12 month contract.
Duties to include:
Provide Programme Management Office (PMO) reporting functions within the Delivery Offices to support the Head of Delivery Office and across the whole Capital Programme for the Reporting Manager within the PMO. The Performance & Reporting Analyst will provide rigour and challenge through assurance of data and to project teams in the production of assured management information in the form of dashboards or balanced scorecard for example. The role will follow the standards, templates, tools and reporting timetable issued by the Performance & Reporting Manager to ensure consistency in information and traffic light status to ensure consistency of reporting is applied across the entire Capital Delivery office.
* Member of a recognised body or Practitioner level MSP, Prince 2, PPSO, P3O and ITIL methods preferred
* Previous relevant capital programme, change management and PMO experience
* Ability to work to deadlines with good organisational skills
* Able to apply PMO tools and techniques and/or data analysis techniques
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
* High standard of verbal and written English required
* Ability to work flexibly when required - many projects are site-based, you will be required to travel across the region to validate project data and current status of work achieved and attend or hold workshops and meetings
* Excellent Microsoft Office and planning software utilisation skills, including BI platforms