£600.00 - £750.00 per day
13 days ago
People Transformation Lead: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract: Bristol based with remote working available: Paying £600-£750 per day (Inside IR35)
Are you an experienced in delivering HR change projects to agreed timescales?
Accustomed to liaising with trade unions and working in a fast paced, unionised environment?
Highly talented in organisational design, large scale people change initiatives and stakeholder management?
Do you have prior experience of working on global consultations and outsourcing programmes?
If you answered 'YES' to all the above, I am very keen to speak with you.
Morson Talent are supporting our large, international client in their search for a strong People Transformation Lead to join their team on a 6 Month contract basis. The People Transformation Lead will play a vital role in the transformation project, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, implementing new models, supporting on organisational design and impact assessments as well as the following:
- Managing union and global people consultations
- Impact assessments and coordinating impact assessment activity
- Partnering with global ER teams on the consultation process
- Managing the capability assessment process, developing insightful analysis into skill gaps & priorities
- Delivering training to consultations managers
- Leading on people communication updates ensuring regular updates on progress and critical activities are provided
- Joining the dots between workstreams, connecting appropriate teams across the business and ensuring the project stays on track from a timescale, budget and key deliverables perspective
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have led large-scale people change and organisational design programmes in corporate fast-paced environments, in a change lead or business partner capacity, as well as the below skills and attributes:
- Experienced in leading collective and individual consultations is critical
- Experienced in working with unions would be a distinct advantage
- Proficient at multi-tasking, project managing and with an eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at building relationships and influencing across a varied stakeholder group
- A strong team player and collaborator who can quickly turn ideas into action
- High calibre planning skills, managing multiple plans, adapting quickly to change
- A hands-on individual who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the operational day to day duties, whilst planning strategically for the future.
For more information about this role, please contact Morson Talent directly. To apply for this position, follow the relevant link.