£25000 - £27000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
7 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Performance Co-Ordinator to be based at our site in South East London to start ASAP on a fixed term contract appox 1 year.
Reporting to the Account Manager, the Performance Co-ordinator will be responsible for the IT systems associated with the delivery and contract compliance of the account (including but not limited to Agility, Intelex, performance dashboard, EchoSign). The Performance Co-ordinator will be responsible for the overall compliance of the account and escalate to the appropriate line manager as required to ensure all tasks are completed according to contractual requirements, and act as the liaison with the central IT department for all activities relating to the IT systems and deliver training and support to the account team as required.
The Performance Co-ordinator will additionally provide support to the Account Management Team and Account Director as required. This will include contract governance, meeting attendance and minute taking, potential involvement in multiple accounts and business development activities, as well as support to the project management team. The Performance Co-ordinator will be responsible for the overall compliance of the account to the BS11000-1:2010 Collaborative Business Relationship standard and policy.
- Ensure all tasks logged via the facilities helpdesk and Intelex systems are completed within the contract KPI.Liaise with the line managers and FM teams across the sites to escalate outstanding jobs for completion
- Review all information logged on to the CAFM and Intelex systems to ensure a consistent, professional standard is maintained at all times, across all sites
- Follow up all customer satisfaction scores of six or below and initiate action plans with the operational team
- Liaise with the operational team and collate all information and produce the MI reports for the account on a monthly basis
- Oversee the generation of all planned and reactive maintenance and cleaning tasks and ensure all tasks are completed according to the contract KPIs
- Populate and maintain the innovation tracker with all relevant information
- Act as a trouble shooter for all system issues and act as the point of contact and liaison with the central IT department
- Liaise with IT to set up new staff members on CAFM system, Intelex etc. and provide systems/device training to new starters
- Responsible for asset management across the account
- Act as deputy relationship and risk owner for key account management
- Responsible for the BS11000 compliance and associated contract governance - ensure this is maintained across the account at all levels
- Organise all related meetings and activities to maintain and develop the Collaborative Business Relationship with the client
- Maintain records to ensure compliance with the standard and demonstrate this in the annual external audit with BSI
- Provide support to the Account Management Team and Account Director, to include attendance to meetings as required and production of meeting minutes
- Assist in business development activities, including contract variation proposals, new business proposals and bid preparation as required
- Provide assistance to the project managers in the preparation of project proposal documentation
- Provide adhoc assistance and support to the account and HSEQ team
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, in particular the PPE mandate
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience in the use of Agility and Intelex essential
- Experience in the operation of a helpdesk and overall compliance very advantageous
- Experience and confidence to work independently and within a small team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with exceptional customer care skills
- Experience in facilities services desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills essential
- A competent user of all Microsoft Office packages
- UK travel required although this will be relatively infrequent.
- 25 days holiday
- Auto Enrol pension
- Company sick pay
Hours of Work: 08:00 - 17:00, 40 hours per week, one hour lunch break
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.