5 months ago
PCB Design Engineer
Stevenage - 6 month contract - Pay rate negotiable
We are looking to recruit a PCB Layout Engineer to work for our defence client in Stevenage. This will initially be a 6 month contract, but could potentially extend. Layouts will range from simple to complex boards including micro-via and controlled impedance using Zuken CR5000 based tools.
- Provide PCB Layouts (simple to complex, including micro-via and impedance controlled) to time, cost and quality requirements.
- Provide manufacturing data-packs to the PCB supplier.
- Provide assembly data- packs to the PCB Assembler.
- Contribute to process improvement within the PCB Layout Team Knowledge base.
- Layouts to be compliant to High Speed/Signal Integrity design constraints as required.
- Knowledge of PCB materials, design for manufacture/assembly etc.
- Knowledge of PCB manufacture and assembly processes.
- Proven ability undertaking PCB design activities on complex PCBs, ideally within the defence industry.
- Ability to motivate self to achieve demanding project deliverables putting in extra time as required. Ability to interface and influence within the organization.
- Ability to organize and plan own tasks.
Please note due to the sensitive nature of the project involved all candidates must be capable of gaining a UK MOD Security Clearance (SC level minimum) clearance.