Salford, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
My client, an established Utility and Infrastructure Service provider have experienced significant growth over the past 10 years and because of this they're currently looking for an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join their fast paced Payroll function on site in Salford.
- As a Payroll Supervisor you will be required to run the monthly payroll from start to finish for over 650+ employees supported by the payroll manager.
- You will process starters, leavers and manually calculate overtime, SSP, SMP, SPP and any additional deductions required.
- You will run monthly reports and share these with Finance.
- You will deal with employee queries, you will make any improvements to the payroll where necessary and you will work to tight deadlines.
- Daily supervision and coordination of team with direct reports
- Processing end to end month payrolls
- Training new team members
- Manually calculate overtime, SSP, SMP, SPP
- Processing starters and leavers
- Payroll Queries
- Process improvements
- Payroll Reporting
What does the ideal candidate look like
- CIPP Qualified (Desirable)
- Must have supervisory experience
- Strong technical payroll knowledge
- Experience of working with high volume payrolls
- CIS exposure is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
You will be required to have a strong background of end to end payroll, within this experience the successful candidate will have transactional payroll skills and the ability to perform manual calculations and manual processes where necessary.
It is important your payroll legislation knowledge is up to date and you will have good customer service skills.
You will have completed end to end payroll within a busy environment and be able to prioritise your work load accordingly.