7 months ago
Job title: Payroll Data Administrators
Location: Broughton, Chester, Flintshire
Duration: 6 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Our client in North Wales is recruiting Data Administrators to support their Payroll Team in the day to day operation of the Payroll process. The successful candidates will work as part of a payroll support team within a Shared Service Centre, processing HR administration transactions across the UK client base, adhering to Service Level Agreements.
On a day-to-day basis you will need to use your knowledge of administrative processes to support the payroll team to complete the successful running of the payroll from start to finish.
In addition, you will be expected to deal with customers both on the telephone and via e-mail dealing with queries in a professional and proactive manner whilst maintaining a strong customer service focus.
These roles will suit applicants who are comfortable in a dynamic fast paced environment and looking to develop their skills in in the Payroll sector.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Data input in relation to all HR administration activities, for example position management and contract creation.
- Maintain e-pay tool and provide first line of support in dealing with employees queries.
- Support the internal change request process in relation to end 2 end testing and user testing.
- Produce documents to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence utilising mail merge.
- Email Archiving.
- Maintain and improve processes within the Data Processing & Query Management Team.
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the external e-payslip provider.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to co-ordinate projects and delivery of service improvements.
- Support and deliver ad-hoc requests
- Good knowledge of administration processes preferably within a payroll environment
- Excellent organisational and planning skills are essential
- Customer service experience with the ability to manage and resolve payroll queries
- Use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable but not essential
Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy