Greater Manchester, England
Up to £16.33 per hour
8 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the countrys largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts.
With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports.
MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
We are currently looking to recruit an Interim Payroll Clerk to work within the Finance Shared Services Department on a Pay Improvement project.
The successful individual will be qualified/qualified by experience and offer support in additional payroll processing activity.
Duties to include:-
* Responsible for completing pay calculations
* Simulating payslips and reconciling BACS payments
* Proactively manage and deal with staff payroll queries in a timely and professional manner by phone and face to face.
* Responsibility for reconciling payroll data.
* Manage the processing of external requests.
* Dealing with high volume email queries in an accurate and timely manner.
* Producing correspondence such as Over payment letters.
* Any other necessary duties/tasks or ad hoc mini projects to fulfil requirements of the post or as directed by line manager.
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
* Have working payroll experience
* Working experience of SAP Payroll system, essential
* Possess excellent communication/customer service skills
* Be able to work well within a team or independently as required
* Exposure in a finance shared service environment would be beneficial but not essential.
The PAYE rate including holiday pay is £16.33 per hour which will be paid on a weekly basis, we would also consider limited rate contractors looking for a day rate of circa £150.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.