Eccles, Greater Manchester
27 days ago
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover in excess of £814million. We have been established since 1969 and have 43 UK offices as well as 13 global offices.
We are based in state of the art purpose-built office in Trafford Park and have a free on-site gym, free parking and a modern working environment.
Staff welfare is paramount and this is reflected in Morson's staff wellness program: Morfit. Morfit offers multiple benefits including free help lines, flu jabs, awareness events, morning/lunch time and evening fitness classes plus much more. We have a strong reputation for delivery and a loyal client base with relationships spanning over 40 years.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Apprentice to join our Payroll Department at our Head Office in Eccles, Manchester.
Reporting to one of the Payroll Managers you will be responsible for supporting the department heads, to ensure that all contractor payroll administration is processed efficiently and effectively.
Specific duties include:
- Scanning and attaching of documents to the personnel record
- Maintaining and updating system records as required
- Ad hoc clerical duties as required by manager
- Maintain and update spreadsheets with new client information
- Review branch dashboards in relation to CIS compliance
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Qualities
- Maths and English GCSE at A-C essential
- A Levels or BTEC qualification desirable
- Experience of working within an office environment desirable
- Will need to demonstrate attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced office
environment and the ability to work unsupervised once trained.
This position also includes enrolment onto the Payroll Apprenticeship studying towards a relevant qualification.
Morson Group are an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.