Eccles, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Payroll and Benefits Advisor to join our HR team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Supporting our busy HR department, the purpose of this role is to manage the payroll and administration side of the function:
Key skills we look for in this role are the ability to multi-task, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. V look up, pivot tables, complex formulae) are also essential. Previous involvement with process improvement and implementation is highly desirable.
Previous experience within HR administration is a bonus but not essential - administration within a busy, high-volume environment is vital. A background in payroll or finance is required. Knowledge of pension legislation and P11Ds is advantageous but not essential.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of monthly payroll
- Management of pensions submission and reconciliation
- Provision of advice and guidance to employees regarding the portfolio of benefits
- Continuous improvement and audit of HR processes relating to payroll, benefits, and insurances administration
- Resolution of queries relating to payroll and benefits from within the business
- Production of management reports for the Board, Bid team, and Head of HR as requested
- Production all periodic reports, carrying out statistical analysis of data as requested
- Liaison with benefits and insurance providers to arrange meetings, presentations, and events, and to manage the renewal process
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.