Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£25000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
I am ideally looking for someone with Payroll, Pensions and Benefits experience and either a CIPP qualification or willing to study towards this.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Contribute specialist knowledge to Transactional HR Team in agreed areas.
- Focus on delivering compliance in order to reduce risk.
- Support colleagues, share knowledge and contribute to overall team skills development.
- Contribute to successful overall completion of end to end processes of two monthly payrolls for over 600 employees including reconciliations.
- Assist with resolving existing HMRC issues and new issues as they arise.
- Contribute to HMRC reporting including Payrolling of benefits and RTI.
- Contribute to coordination of company pension and benefit schemes.
- Contribute to recording of pensions and employee benefits via payroll, and treatment for tax purposes.
- Assist with developing corporate and UK level reporting in relation to pay and employee data.