Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a full time Payroll Administrator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Reporting to the HR Contracts Manager carry out a wide range of payroll activities within defined processes and timescales and in line with departmental performance requirements to ensure delivery of a payroll service to the highest standard.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
Carry out accurate processing of payroll data within strict defined timescales.
Accurately process payroll data within agreed processes, policies and timescales for a wide range of computerised payroll activities including running bulk update programmes, carrying out detailed monitoring of output by running simulation programmes and manual calculations.
Various payroll activities including but not limited to
- salary and other payment changes,
- loading of starters
- Processing of leavers including outstanding payments, or deductions of payments such as excess holiday taken.
- calculation of shift & overtime payments,
- report and load holiday pay,
- loading conversion of overtime,
- return to work patterns,
- loading of absence such as maternity, paternity and adoption leave,
- maintenance of E or paper payslip, and distribution of payslips
Please contact us for more information