Up to £18.00 per hour
7 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator based within the Payroll Operations team for a large aerospace company based in Preston. The role is reporting to the Payroll Team Manager and requires a customer focused approach to accurately administrate complex, high volume payrolls.
Duties will involve;
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and processing of high-volume complex
- Payrolls in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Ensure all HR interface ﬁles are accurately processed into the Payroll system to agreed time line.
- Responsible for data accuracy through the use of reporting capability which utilising analytical skills and capabilities.
- Ensure all processes are compliant with governance and audit procedures. Providing recommendations for improvement.
- Support internal/external Payroll reviews/audits.
- Support in ensuring all Payroll processed documents are accurate and regularly updated. Proactively escalating any discrepancies or changes required.
- Responsible for resolving business, employee and Third-Party payroll related queries, ensuring the most effective communication method is used i.e. Customer facing
- Responsible for identifying and taking relevant preventative action to minimise under / over payments.
- Support in the production of all RTI and year-end returns including P60's, P11D's and reconciliation of PAYE and NI deductions for P35 purposes.
- Prioritises own workload and use initiative and problem-solving capabilities to provide a responsive Payroll Service at all times.
- Other duties as defined by the Payroll Manager and Business.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of UK Payroll. Previous experience of working within a Payroll Sen/ice delivering multiple payrolls is essential. Payroll legislation knowledge is required, including an appreciation for future changes and the possible impact of these on a Payroll function (Desirable)
Experience of Resource Link system or similar desirable would be an advantage. The successful candidate will be PC Literate and be competent in Word, Excel & Outlook. You will have excellent people skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills. The ability to interrogate and analyse data demonstrating numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail is required along with the ability to problem solve. You will have a collaborative approach with colleagues and stakeholders to build and maintain effective relationships.The ability to handle difﬁcult and sensitive situations is required along with the ability to communicate at all levels including senior management
- CIPP or Equivalent Payroll qualification (Desirable)
- GCSEs or equivalent in Mathematics and English, grades A~C (Essential)
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.