27 days ago
We are recruiting for a great permanent opportunity for our client based in Falkirk.
They are looking for a Payroll Administrator on a full time basis - 37.5 Hours per week.
Full training will be provided, but candidates must have some direct payroll experience.
Prime responsibility for the weekly processing of bulk payroll in accordance with strict pay dates and timescales.
Day to day duties will involve:
* Receiving invoices/remittances from client organisations
* Reviewing expenses and processing the weekly payroll, ensuring all figures balance
* Dealing with timesheet/invoice/pay queries
* Processing new starters & leavers
* Dealing with all aspects of statutory payments and deductions
* Processing information for external third parties, such as Child Support Agency and DWP
* Advising employees on PAYE and NIC matters
* Manual Tax and NI Calculations
* Processing payments by BACS
* Producing and analysing reports
* Checking and approving payments before sending to the bank
* Reconciliation of payrolls
Experience and skills required:
* Good administration, planning, organising and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
* Comfortable working to tight deadlines and able to use own initiative
* High level of customer service orientation and ability to deal with people at all levels
* Good computer skills, including the ability to operate excel spreadsheets and word documents at a proficient level