8 months ago
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Duration: 9 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Based within the Payroll Operations team, reporting to the Payroll Team Manager. This role requires a customer focused approach to accurately administrate complex, high volume payrolls.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and processing of high volume complex Payrolls in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Ensure all HR interface files are accurately processed into the Payroll system to agreed timeline.
- Responsible for data accuracy through the use of reporting capability which utilising analytical skills and capabilities.
- Ensure all processes are compliant with governance and audit procedures. Providing recommendations for improvement.
-Support internal/external Payroll reviews/audits.
- Support in ensuring all Payroll process documents are accurate and regularly updated. Proactively escalating any discrepancies or changes required.
- Responsible for resolving business, employee and Third-Party payroll related queries, ensuring the most effective communication method is used. I.e. Customer facing
- Responsible for identifying and taking relevant preventative action to minimise under / over payments.
- Support in the production of all RTI and year-end returns including P60's, P11D's and reconciliation of PAYE and NI deductions for P35 purposes.
- Prioritises own workload and use initiative and problem-solving capabilities to provide a responsive Payroll Service at all times.
- Other duties as defined by the Payroll Manager and Business
Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Knowledge and experience of UK Payroll
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll Service delivering multiple payrolls.
- Resource Link system knowledge or similar desirable
- Payroll legislation knowledge, including an appreciation for future changes and the possible impact of these on a Payroll function.
- CIPP or Equivalent Payroll qualification
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.