St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £23000 per annum
10 days ago
My client, a well-known engineering company are currently searching for an experienced IT savvy Administrator to join their busy multi-disciplinary office.
You will be primarily supporting their 'Hire to Retire team' which is a section of the Global Business Group as they are currently going through a system transition.
- Data Processing for UK + Continental Europe
- Maintenance of HR records in Oracle.
- Creation of User Account's within Oracle
- Amendments to approval limits
- Co-ordinating time sheet processing to meet weekly payroll deadlines
- Corrections to time sheet postings
- Processing payrolls weekly, to generate costs within Project & General Ledgers
- Data entry
Other duties include:
- Logging issues with the helpdesk in LA
- Production of reports as required
Specific Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excel skills are highly important
- Organised and effective with high attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible approach to working hours is essential
- Ability to use discretion and judgement when dealing with confidential matters
- Must have excellent IT skills - Particularly in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Any previous experience of Oracle would be advantageous
- Ideal candidate will have understanding or experience of time sheet / payroll systems.
- Previous experience of Job Costing systems would be beneficial
- Accuracy & attention to detail is crucial.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.