Up to £0.00 per hour
4 months ago
Payroll Administrator; Chester; Contract
To work as part of a payroll support team within a shared service centre processing payroll input across the UK client base, adhering to service level agreements.
On a day-to-day basis you will need to use your knowledge of payroll processes to support the payroll team to complete the successful running of the payroll from start to finish.
In addition you will be expected to deal with customers both on the telephone and via e-mail dealing with queries in a professional and proactive manner whilst maintaining a strong customer service focus.
Your key tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Payroll related transactions across the client base.
- Time related transactions across the client base such as:
- Shift Changes
- Phased Return To Work
- Time Sheets
- Administration related transactions across the client base such as:
- Contract Creations
- Promotion Letters
- Maternity Leave
- Position Management
- Query Management either via telephone or e-mail.
- Management of customer complaints.
- Be involved in testing of SAP system configuration changes as required.
- To produce accurate, timely and professional KPI information for both clients and HO Central.
- Maintain Epay tool and first line of support in dealing with employees queries.
- Mail Merge Documents - Letters to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence
Your key qualities;
- Individual must be both customer and results orientated with a sound logical approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
- Able to work using own initiative to develop effective solutions to problems.
- Must also be a team player and proactively assist other team members when needed.
- Have a strong 'personal branding' and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines.
- Work with minimum supervision, self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be well organised and have a flexible approach.
- Committed to support continuous improvements.
- Good knowledge of administration processes within an office environment.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Organisational and planning skills are an essential part of the role.
The role requires a minimum of two year's experience within a payroll environment, with particular focus on HR Administration Skills, Data Input and Payroll Queries.
- Experience of a computerised payroll system (SAP would be desirable).
- Knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SPP, SSP, Student Loans, Pensions and other deductions.
- Working in an office environment performing all levels of administrative duties
- Proven customer service experience both verbal and written.
- Use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
This is a high volume, fast paced data entry of different payroll services - must have excellent IT skills and super attention to detail. This role is vital and is not an end to end payroll role, it is the input of different payroll streams across the business.
You need to be adaptable, process driven and be used to working in a similar fast paced environment. You must be organised, have excellent time management skills and also be able to work to fixed deadlines
Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.