9 months ago
Operational role that will support the Technical Operations department in delivering Operational Excellence in the management and maintenance of the Offshore fleet.
- Management of Absence Applications through the resource planner to assist in the rostering of staff
- Organising and supporting the Technical staff On Site inductions.
- Collation and issuing of monthly reports appertaining to overtime and contractor hours.
- Liaising with Supply Chain for the provision of quotes and proposals.
- Supporting Maintenance Management in the control of training and renewals.
- Liaising with contract manpower agencies and collation of timesheets.
- General admin duties including filing, organising travel, diary scheduling, taking and producing minutes for the Technical Management Team.
- Supporting the departments recruitment strategy, organising interviews and offer letters.
- Creating standard templates and forms and formatting documents
- Supporting the compilation of the Technical Operations Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that they adhere to all HR policies and procedures as defined within the HR and Company Administration Manual.
- Actively promote the BMCSOFF Safety Management and Occurrence Scheme through proactive, open and timely reporting. Reporting any incidence or occurrence that may affect flight safety, endanger persons or lead to an unsafe condition.
This role is Part Time to work 20 Hours a Week.