Up to £10.69 per hour
9 months ago
Job Title: Part Time T45 Configuration Administrator
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: 24 per week
Pay: £13.24 LTD per hour or £10.69 PAYE per hour
Our client in Portsmouth has a requirement for a part time Configuration Administrator to provide support to one of their high profile warship programmes.
This key role will provide administrative support to the T45 Configuration Management Team in the population and maintenance of registers and document repositories pertaining to In-Service Type 45 Destroyers.
The successful candidate will need a logical approach to information collection, collation and record keeping along with general familiarity with Microsoft Office software. They will also be expected to become familiar with Windchill and Adobe Acrobat.
- Work with the Type 45 Warship Technical Authority to maintain document repositories for the In-Service Type 45 platforms.
- Maintain process documentation as instructed.
- To work closely within the team and to help broaden the resource pool able to process and record key configuration information, including that within principal registers.
- To carry out other Configuration Management Tasks as required including the processing of Lloyds Certification.
- Creation and process of workflows in Windchill.
- Accurately maintain document achieves as agreed by T45 Change and Config Manager
You must also be able to work with and without supervision to achieve team deliverables, applying
tactical decision making when necessary, based on documented processes, or developing documented processes where required
- Proven experience in an administrative role with a strong focus on document control
- Able to form good working relationships within a small team environment.
- Able to work with a low level of supervision.
- Good communication and written skills, particularly in respect of grammar and spelling.
- Awareness of Weapons and Marine systems.
- Effective contributor to a team-based working environment.
- Able to develop effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Able to agree realistic timescales and work within them.
Please note that basic security clearance will be required for this role.
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy