£7.50 - £7.83 per hour
LJH3 - CL_1526642975
7 months ago
We are looking to recruit a part time cleaner for a school in Leiston, Suffolk.
This role is based within a school in Leiston, where the caretaker and cleaning team are responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the building.
- To have responsibility for the day to day cleaning on site both internally and externally to the agreed cleaning regime.
- To operate cleaning machinery and other equipment appropriately and in a safe manner.
- To undertake major periodic cleaning activities such as internal window cleaning, scrubbing, stripping and resealing polished floors, cleaning carpets, light fittings, walls, Venetian blinds, upholstery etc.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in line with the company's health and safety policies and procedures to protect yourself and others.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations such as spillages and take the appropriate action.
- Monitor cleaning stock and report any requirements to your line manager.
- Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with site.
- Reporting any building and equipment faults to your line manager.
- Maintaining site security.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report any issues with the standard of cleaning throughout the site.
- To assist the estates team on site where necessary.
- To manage excellent relationships with employees and client.
- To provide excellent communication with your line manager in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct and personal appearance. To work as a positive team player, demonstrating mutual respect and integrity for others whilst maintaining open and effective communication at all levels within the business.
- Previous experience cleaning in a commercial environment is preferred.
- Smart and presentable appearance
- High standards
- Detail Conscious
- You will be asked to complete a DBS check
- Company life insurance policy
- Childcare vouchers
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions
- Holiday allowance
Candidate must be happy to complete and enhanced DBS check.
This role is part time 12.5 hours per week, monday - Friday 3:15-5:45. Term time plus 6 weeks.
If you feel you are a good candidate for this role, pleae send an up to date CV