Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is one of the world's leading project development and construction groups. They are currently recruiting for a temporary part qualified Accountant.
A temporary role for a dynamic, part-qualified accountant to work within the R&D Finance team during a period of transition and process improvement. Initial 6 month period with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities to include:
* Financial reviews of project spend and forecast variances with R&D Project teams
* Processing month end journals and cost center reconciliations
* Carrying out process reviews, producing and publishing procedure guidance notes
* Set up and maintenance of project booking codes
* Collection and completion of year-end tax credit questionnaire data
* Support other members of the finance team and contribute to the overall improvement in the use of MS Excel
* Providing adhoc financial information to project managers
* Other duties as directed by the R&D Finance Manager
* Good/intermediate Excel skills
* Part-qualified accountant (Part CIMA/ACCA)
* Approachable and able to communicate effectively with project managers and within a team
* Good time management and able to work to tight deadlines
* SAP experience
* MS Word/MS Powerpoint
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.