£100.00 - £150.00 per day
5 months ago
3months to perm
We are currently recruit for a Part 2 Architect to be involved in development works at Stansted airport.
Key outputs required of the Part 2 Architect will be as follows:
* Support in-house Architectural team with early stage concept layouts for terminals, operations, retail, property projects
* Provide 2D & 3D drafting, design and presentation skills to a wide variety of clients within the airport community
* Assist in developing and maintaining architectural design guides, embodying best-in-class knowledge and ensuring airport best practice.
* Assist in the identification of innovation and implementation of new ideas and processes for the architectural design aspects of assigned projects
Key skills and experience expected of the Part 2 Architect will be as follows:
* Part 2 Architectural assistant / Architectural Degree
* Previous airport / transport design experience will be ideal but not essential
* Excellent IT skills including experience in using CAD, BIM and presentation software such as InDesign, Illustrator, photoshop.
* The ability to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own & as part of a team
* Good eye for detail and design
In order to apply for the Part 2 Architect please submit your CV and contact details via this advert today.