Bolton, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Morson International are recruiting a Paint Sprayer on behalf of our prestigious defence client.
Candidates must have an apprenticeship to be considered.
The Spray Painter will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing tasks within the Paint Department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
* Possess experience in Preparation ( Masking ) and Paint Spraying.
* Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
* Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
* Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of task.
* Be fully conversant with all equipment, and tools associated with the Paint Spraying process.
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with the Manufacturing data pack.
* Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
* Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
* Be able to work in a team environment.
Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.