2 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit Paint Preppers on behalf of our engineering client in Gloucester for requirements at their Lydney site.
The Paint Preppers role is to prepare units ready for spraying.
* Remove excess weld spatter with scrapers and sand paper.
* Seal inside and outside doors and windows.
* Tape around locks ready for spraying.
* Sand down doors.
* Use grinders to smooth weld joints.
* Seal around weld seams.
* Fill any dents.
* Clean area ready for next batch of units.
* Comply with Health and Safety.
Standard working hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30 to 4.30 and Friday 7.30 am to 1.30 pm but please note that due to Covid the site is currently working staggered shifts which may mean earlier start or finish times.
Shift working (including night shift) and overtime may be involved, for which there will be an uplift on pay rates. Any shifts and hours above 40 will be treated as overtime.