7 days ago
Package Manager required to lead and deliver distinct packages within the major project. This will include the likes of the following
* To manage and control delivery of distinct package(s) of work as defined by the Project Manager.
To ensure the scope of work definition will satisfy the project / package requirements.
* Development of plans, schedules and control of work information for defined packages, integrating with the wider project(s).
* To develop, monitor, forecast and report against budget.
* Undertake stakeholder management in relation to defined tasks.
* Ensure all works are planned and managed in a safe and appropriate manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
The candidate must have
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of engineering works, e.g: civil works, mechanical or electrical systems / services, construction management and/or building demolition preferably within a marine led environment.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a managerial capacity.
* Proven experience with managing teams and large scale infrastructure projects.
Preferably the candidate will be degree qualified in an engineering related discipline, or have a minimum of an HND (note a HND or equivalent level would need to be justified by a greater level of experience.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.