Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
|Morsons Client an Tier 1 Main Contractor is looking for a package Manager with an experience in managing Cladding packages. |
A senior member of the pre-construction or project team reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for organisation and coordination of all logistical operations and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety in both the pre-construction and construction phases of the project.
The role will require effective communication with all present within the project team to ensure full commitment to achieving all aspects of Build Sure.
JOB SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE (essential)
* Minimum 8-10 years' work experience within the Construction Industry.
* Proven working experience being able to demonstrate previous responsibility and knowledge for site based activities.
* Good knowledge of building products, construction details, relevant rules and regulations and quality standards
* A good understanding of all facets of the construction process
* Ability to plan and see the bigger picture
* Leadership and human resource management skills
* Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS
* Relevant Construction Skills Certificate Card
* First Aid at Work
* Lifting Planner/Supervisor
* Temporary Works Coordinator
* Street Works
* Avoiding Damage to Underground Services (HSG 47)
* Fire Safety Coordinator